Plan Your Travel
Rajasthan Kabir Yatra 2019 will begin in Jaipur and end in Ramgarh, Shekhawati.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are organizing a separate 2 days event “Rajasthan Kabir Yatra, Jaisalmer Chapter ” in Bikaner and Jaisalmer on 7th and 8th October 2019 respectively. You are cordially invited to immerse yourself in this soulful event as well. Click here to register for RKY-Jaisalmer.
- Kindly plan your arrival such that you reach Jaipur by October 2nd afternoon. Details of the inauguration ceremony on 2nd Oct and reporting venue for 3rd Oct in Jaipur will be communicated to the registered Yatris soon by email.
- Jaipur is well connected to several places via flights and trains. The road leading to Jaipur meets the National Highways 8, 11 and 12 and hence one can also drive or take buses and cabs for a comfortable journey.
How to Reach
- We will start travelling to the respective villages from 3rd morning onward. If you are joining us in the middle of the Yatra, you will have to reach the respective village on your own. You can access Yatra location google map for the directions to the village. In case you are leaving the Yatra in the middle, then we won’t be responsible for your further travel arrangements. For any clarification, you can call at 7014183349.
- The Yatra ends on 6th October in Ramgarh, Shekhawati midnight. The Town Ramgarh is 185 km from Jaipur,72 km from Sikar,18 km from Churu,187 km from Bikaner and 280 km from the national capital Delhi. The town is easily accessible from both Rail and Road.
Weather in October-November
October- November are generally considered as the best season to visit Rajasthan. The atmosphere is enjoyable during this time. Afternoons can be very hot with temperatures as high as 32°C and the nights are pleasant with an average low of 20°C. Please don't miss to check ‘What to Bring’ section before you pack your bags.